Chief Managing Executive Officer

My photo
Welcome and Hello! I'm Valencia Sims, Executive Virtual Assistant and CEO at V-Source Office & Marketing LLC. I collaborate with Entrepreneurs and Professionals on ways to improve their Business and Career. On this Corporate Blog, visitors can learn more About us and the Services we provide; our Clients and the Causes we care about.

Translate

January 2, 2020

eBook Audio Podcast: Outsourcing and How to Integrate Outsourcing into your Business


5 Minute Listen and Learn
'Virtual Business Secret Sauce'

By Valencia Sims, CEO at V-Source Office & Marketing LLC

Click here to visit my website 


1 comment:

  1. I knew outsourcing existed, just didn't know how or why I would use it. Valencia, you answer my questions within 5mins." As a business owner, your not going to be good at every aspect of your business." That hit home, but just because it's true. If I want to own my business that doesn't mean I need to do everything myself. That's me working in my business as an employee. It's good to ask for help sometimes and outsourcing seems like an efficient and effective way to do so. Thanks Valencia, for your generosity with your knowledge and for helping me see a better way!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your feedback about content on this blog! - Valencia Sims